International Online Mini Retreat, with young edition
Experience the benefits of Acem's retreats from the comfort of your home.
Young edition for those from 17 to 35 years old.
Young edition will consist of having separate guidance groups for young meditators, with young leaders, but depending on the number of enrolled participants.
Who is this retreat for?
- You have learned Acem Meditation
- You might need help to establish a good meditation habit
- You want to reconnect to your meditation
- You are curious about what longer meditations can offer
- You might have a life situation where this short format fits better
What you get from participating
- Fresh inspiration for you daily meditations
- Renewed contact with your meditation
- Experience with longer meditations
- Contact with other meditators around the world
Might be subject to changes. NB: Times in CET
1800 - 1845 Welcome: Who are we and how to do this (online)
1900 - 2030 Time for meditation (at home)
2045 - 2130 Guidance groups (online)
2130 - 2200 Q&A and open social room (online, optional)
0800 - 0845 Morning yoga - optional (online)
0900 - 1200 Time for meditation (at home)
1200 - 1245 Lunch (at home, online optional)
1245 - 1415 Guidance groups (online)
1415 - 1500 Take a walk (at home)
1500 - 1600 Seminar (online)
1615 - 1715 Meditation (at home)
1720 - 1800 Summary in break-out-rooms & goodbye for now
- Times are in CET
- Course language is English
- More instructions and a zoom link to the retreat will be distributed one week on beforehand.
- On Acem's pricing policy
Tipo de curso: Curso intensivo de fin de semana
El curso está organizado por Acem Internacional Escuela de Meditación